SanDisk SecureAccess 2.0

DON"T UPGRADE TO V 3.0.  IT WILL DELETE YOUR V2 ACCESS FILE AND YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR V2 DATA AND ALL YOU’LL BE LEFT WITH IS AN EMPTY V3 VAULT.

YOU’LL NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR V2 DATA BECAUSE THE V3 INSTALLATION DELETES THE V2 APPLICATION FILE.

ALL MY DATA IS LOST IN THE V2 - V3 CONVERSION HELL.

i am Mac user:

2015 i have a file with old version of Scandist Secure access V1  stored in the USB which i used in the Mac .

2017 Now  how to open that old version?

first of all i could not able to file as i do not have old version software now for mac book.

if i down load the V3 and try to open then it is giving error msg that you have old vesion file. you can not open.

even if i want to transfer the file from V1 to v3, i need to open the file in the old version of SanDisk Secure Access ?

please advise i have lot of important documents lying in that USB.

should i need old version V1 software fist to open the files? if so, where to get the old version of software for mac?

without  downloading old vesion then how to transfere teh file from old version to new version of V3?

we are waiting for your possitive reply as soon as possible.

Regards.

I’m hoping there is way to reinstall v1 and My Vault to recover my files! Please advise. I tried moving them from trash back to the disk but that didn’t work.