SanDisk Issues on Mac

I setup Tails on a sandisk 16 gb but it doesnt show up when I hold option on reboot, I only see my mac drive. Is this to do with the non-removability of the sandisk, is there a way to fix this? I tried installing refind but when I booted up i wasnt given a linux boot option. I’m very new to this process and dont really understand using terminal and the like. Would really appreciate any possible help.

@davidgray wrote:

I setup Tails on a sandisk 3 bhk flats in thane 16 gb but it doesnt show up when I hold option on reboot, I only see my mac drive. Is this flats for sale in mumbai to do with the non-removability of the sandisk, is there a way to fix this? I tried installing refind but when I booted up i wasnt given a linux boot option. I’m very new to this process and dont really understand using terminal and the like. Would really appreciate any possible help. The Guardians Mumbai

Any Updates???

First of all, there is nothing wrong with SanDisk. If you have flashed Tails on it then it would work as it would work if you flashed tails on any other memory drive.

You will have to post your question on the Tails forum to know the solution to your problem.

As I don’t believe you would find Linux Expert on the SanDisk forum.

I hope this helps!

Regards.