Sandisk fires engineering Staff of MP3 Players

What other brands out there are decent?

Read the rules of the Forum… No competitors products are to be discussed!.. Do some research!

Actually, the rules prohibit ‘advertising’ competitor’s products. Discussion of said products is OK.

But since the majority of people’s expertise on this forum is likely to be limited to Sansa players and/or players users have previously (or currently) own, the advice received here is probably going to be biased and/or limited also.

A good place to start in comparing different devices is the ABI forums where just about every brand & model of player (OK, all but one :wink: ) is represented in their own sub-forum.

@jonsegue wrote:

@jonsegue wrote:

Are there other brands other than Sandisk?   :smileyvery-happy:

That question is like going to McDonald’s and asking the Manager…“Where can I get a good Hamburger?”

Message Edited by fuze_owner-GB on 01-17-2009 03:33 AM

hahahaha

This thread vacuums.

And that ^^ was about as relevant as the title to the thread compared to the contents.

Sure companies cut all the time. I’m guessing Sandisk doesn’t spend so much on R&D as we’d like, or their products would be more expensive.
Plus remember they sell WAY MORE memory chips than mp3 players. Even Some other brands of USB drives and SD cards have Sandisk chips in them.

So are engineers in full swing?  2 of my Clips died so I want to pick up the latest Sansa coming out.  Is anyone still working on MP3 Players?

@jonsegue wrote:
So are engineers in full swing?  2 of my Clips died so I want to pick up the latest Sansa coming out.  Is anyone still working on MP3 Players?

What did you do to them? mine work great!

Without humor, now where would we be?

Oh, and a snapshot of the engineering process?

I don’t know what hat this old thread was pulled out of, but I think keeping the chin up is all we need.

“This too shall pass…”

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: