SanDisk Extreme PRO 1T SSD to replace the HD in my late 2011 model Macbook Pro

I am planning on purchasing the SanDisk Extreme PRO 1T SSD to replace the HD in my late 2011 model Macbook Pro.

I will move the existing Hard Disk to the Super (Optical) Drive Bay and plan on using the either the:

Macfixit Data Doubler -Optibay Hard Drive/SSD Mounting Solution

OR THE 

1a) OWC Data Doubler Optical Bay Hard Drive/SSD Mounting Solution

I’ve never used an SSD Drive before and read up on as many 1T models that can fit into 2 days of avid searching.

I’ve decided to go with the —  SanDisk Extreme PRO 

960GB SATA 6.0GB/s 2.5-Inch 7mm Height Solid State Drive (SSD) With 10-Year Warranty- SDSSDXPS-960G-G25

Any advice would be most appreciated…

You see, the thing is that I’m based in Bali and having a none-techy friend purchase this for me in Australia. So, I have to be super clear about all the details.

I thought it would be easy, but it appears that Amazon Australia only sells Kindle related products. 

The only place that I have found to get it in Australia is http://www.newegg.com/global/au/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820173001Newegg which is listing it for $538.00 AUD 

Is this a reputable dealer?  I’m wondering if someone can suggest where to buy the  SanDisk Extreme PRO 1T online in Australia at a fair price with great service. 

Also, I am wondering If I should get an external enclosure for the drive to do all my software installtions before installing it in my Mac Book Pro.

If so, could you please suggest a suitable usb enclosure for the drive? Thx