Sandisk Clip+ will not turn on and canot connect with MSC mode - help!

@ch4otik wrote:

what happens if it does show up at sandisk in pieces? :dizzy_face:

Have you ever heard the acronym S.O.L.?

It’s up to you, as the shipper to insure it gets there in one piece. A few cents worth of bubble wrap and a box is cheap insurance.

well, i have an envelope with padding and bubbles that’s a lil bigger than letter size now. but. somehow. in the process of preparation for shipment, the clip broke off the player. (it was hooked unto something and i unknowingly picked up the player as if it wasn’t).

will this be a problem? and.

will i need to call them and inform them of this before shipping? and.

is such a damage covered as part of the warranty?

and @ Tapeworm.

unfortunately i have never heard of S.O.L.

mind enlightening me?

Tapeworm

Is it the second or third result under google? :smileyvery-happy:

http://www.google.com/search?sclient=psy&hl=en&site=&source=hp&q=define+sol&btnG=Search

The Urban Dictionary definition.

@ch4otik wrote:

well, i have an envelope with padding and bubbles that’s a lil bigger than letter size now. but. somehow. in the process of preparation for shipment, the clip broke off the player. (it was hooked unto something and i unknowingly picked up the player as if it wasn’t).

will this be a problem? and.

will i need to call them and inform them of this before shipping? and.

is such a damage covered as part of the warranty?

My guess is, since the original problem was covered, the new issue likely won’t cause a replacement problem.  Personally, I would call them and let them know–but, your choice.  The clip independently likely wouldn’t be covered by warranty, as it was caused by “human error.”

lol. alright.

i’ll ship it anyway and see how it goes.

the worst that could happen is i’d get it sent back?

and since the shipping didn’t cost me any money in the first place it wouldn’t be a loss.

if, on the other hand, i get a new one shipped back. it’s a win win. i kill two clip problems with one stone :smiley: