SanDisc won't turn on

I left my mp3 pluged into my computer all day yesturday and now it won’t turn on.It is a SanDisc 2gb.When it is pluged in the computer says that there is nothing pluged in.Any suggestions?

Did you try a re-set?  Clip on button in uppermost position for 10-15 seconds.

I have the same problem.  Bought my first 2GB clip on Saturday, it fully charged and lasted one day, then just turned itself off and wouldn’t turn on again.  I tried resetting it by holding it in the ON position for up to 30 seconds (according to other forum posts) and no it’s not on HOLD.  I took it back to the store and exchanged it for a new one, exact same model.  Same thing happened with this new one!!  What gives?

Any other suggestions?  I’m going to contact Sansa directly and if I don’t get any results, guess I know not to buy this brand again. :frowning:

So I put it in my desk drawer after my last post and figured I’d wait for an email response from SanDisk.  I just took it out of the drawer today and tried to turn it on, and it came on!  How weird is that!

If the reset worked, it obviously wasn’t instant… I don’t know how else to explain it.  Now let’s see how long it lasts…

@vagranticide wrote:

So I put it in my desk drawer after my last post and figured I’d wait for an email response from SanDisk.  I just took it out of the drawer today and tried to turn it on, and it came on!  How weird is that!

If the reset worked, it obviously wasn’t instant… I don’t know how else to explain it.  Now let’s see how long it lasts…

It sounds funny but sometimes just setting it a player down and walking away for the night or something, and the next morning poof it works. I had a doctor tell me one time that when a patient is sick and they get bounced around to a bunch of different doctors they can often develope flu like symptoms just from all the poking and prodding and if left alone the patient will get better almost overnight. I think this happens with players some times. We do so much to try and fix them we do too much and the player just needs a break.