Samsung Galaxy Tablet

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet GT-P3113.  The storage Space is running out so I bought the micro SanDisk Ultra Card with 30G memory. I loaded the Card, formatted it.  I downloaded Kies Program on my computer and have tried to sync the two but it will not work.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Milo

@mfcoyote wrote:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet GT-P3113.  The storage Space is running out so I bought the micro SanDisk Ultra Card with 30G memory. I loaded the Card, formatted it.  I downloaded Kies Program on my computer and have tried to sync the two but it will not work.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Milo

I don’t use the Kies program at all with my  Galaxy Tablet GT-P6210.  It’s unnecessary…I uninstalled it within a day.

Shut the tablet down, put the card in it, and then turn the tablet on…you’ll see notifications that it is scanning the card.  After that, post back and tell us where you stand.:smiley:

@mfcoyote wrote:

I downloaded Kies Program on my computer and have tried to sync the two but it will not work.  Any help would be appreciated.

It’s a known fact that some programs cause a compatibily/operation issue. Samsung’s Kies is at the top of that list. :wink:

Btw, I fail to see what your problem has to do with SanDisk’s Ultra SSD (Solid State Drive) which this board is dedicated to? Seems to me your question should be posted in the more appropriate Mobile memroy, professional cards and all other standard cards board.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet NT-7000 and I had this same problem.

I read all your replys for try to find a solution.

Thanks, guys!

I also have the same Samsung as Marvin and I’ve never needed Kies to do anything. Also, I recommend that you set the USB setting to mass storage if you do not use Kies.

@mags1230 wrote:
I also have the same Samsung as Marvin and I’ve never needed Kies to do anything. Also, I recommend that you set the USB setting to mass storage if you do not use Kies.

That’s not an option, sadly…although it is what I do with any device that I possible can.

Basically, you have to use MTP for all connections to the computer, but transferring files that way can take a while. You’re better off removing the microsd card, using a card reader and transferring stuff onto it, and then re-inserting the card in the tablet while it is turned off, and restarting the tablet.

Oops! My bad. I was thinking of another Samsung when I posted. Good catch Marvin.

@mags1230 wrote:
Oops! My bad. I was thinking of another Samsung when I posted. Good catch Marvin.

I had a feeling you were talking about the Galaxy 5.0, but I wasn’t 100% sure.:smiley:

I just sold my 5.0 a couple weeks ago…it still worked fine but I wasn’t using it anymore now that I have a phone that has a bigger, better screen and much more powerful everything else. The 5.0 served me well for a long time though, and the guy is still raving about how long the battery lasts for him between charges (he uses it just as a music player with the screen off most always).