Sadisk Express and Rhapsody

I am having a problem with Rhapsody. I start Rhapsody and purchase music and the music plays fine on my computer and I can download the songs to the Express. The directory sees them both when I am connected to the computer and when it is disconnected from the computer. But when I try to play the music I get a message that tells me the license is expired. Rhapsody tells me that I must authorize my computer and portable device.

I can authorize the computer but the Express shows up as a Removable Disk and there is no authorize option for it. How do I make an Express work with Rhapsody?

Make sure you did not change your Express into MSC or what…and also, if you have a microSD in the Express…make sure when you authorize,  you authorize the Express internal memory and please refer to the link below as reference on getting Rhapsody to your device.

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=clip&thread.id=1435

Make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements…  Windows XP, Service Pack 1, Windows Media Player 10.  SP2 with WMP11 works fine, so does Vista.