Rush Limbaugh

I need some help.  I just received the CLIP as a present and I know nothing about using it.

Please don’t get political.

How do I download the Rush Limbaugh program.

On his web site I can listen to his program 24 hours a day using

Real player

Windows Media player.

There is also mp3 downloads.

How do I get it on to my CLIP?

@colonyfirearms wrote:

I need some help.  I just received the CLIP as a present and I know nothing about using it.

Please don’t get political.

How do I download the Rush Limbaugh program.

On his web site I can listen to his program 24 hours a day using

Real player

Windows Media player.

There is also mp3 downloads.

How do I get it on to my CLIP?

Rush is not political?   LOL    Copy the mp3 downloads to the Music folder on your clip.

Cheers

Hehe, the differences in political affiliations are quite striking.  El Rushbo is a lightning rod, as we know.

You must subscribe to Rush 24/7 for the podcasts to be available, unfortunately.  In his website, there will be a link for the podcast, but you must be logged in for access.  No sounds from the golden EIB microphone otherwise, sadly.

If you are using Juice to capture the podcast, there’s an option for it to log in automatically.  I haven’t tried MM’s podcast aggregator as yet.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks for the help but I am still having a problem

I am a member of Rush’s 24/7 so I can open the media player and mp3

I am completely illiterate when it comes to downloading/

How do I download to my Clip?

Sorry for being so stupid

Do you know how to download it from Rush’s site? If you can get it to your Hard Drive of your computer, the hard part is done. There are 2 ways I would suggest for you to get the file to the clip:

1. Locate the file on your computer>Right Click on it and go down to copy> Then Go to “My Computer” > With your Clip connected it should desplay a drive that says “Sansa Clip”> Double click this> Go To Music (Or Podcasts) and double click on that folder> When that opens Right click a blank area and choose paste

2. Open Windows Media Player> Choose the Library Tab> Then Click the Little White Arrow Below it> Choose Add to Library> Click on Advanced Options>Click Add> Navigate to the folder where the file is saved>Click OK>Then Click OK again> WMP Will Add The File you your library> Then click the Sync Tab> Add The File you want to the Sync List> Click Start Sync

Did you get a blue clip or the red one?  Maybe you need the red one to play Rush!

Just kidding :wink:

Perhaps the clip does not possess enough capacity for Rush to fit. Maybe you need a supersize player. :stuck_out_tongue:

@conversionbox wrote:

1. Locate the file on your computer>Right Click on it and go down to copy> Then Go to “My Computer” > With your Clip connected it should desplay a drive that says “Sansa Clip”> Double click this> Go To Music (Or Podcasts) and double click on that folder> When that opens Right click a blank area and choose paste

Podcasts is better than Music, right?  Being in the Podcasts folder would give him proper resume.  Or are you phrasing it “Music (or Podcasts)” because one USB mode or the other won’t display a “Podcasts” directory?

I would put it in Podcasts. I Said Music or Podcast because it will work in either, and its all based on your prefrences.