rockbox?

rockbox?

www.rockbox.org

Are you asking if Rockbox will be ported to the Fuze+? I would guess that they are already working on it, but since it is a totally different animal with a different procedding chip and the touch controls, I would also guess that _ if _ it happens, it won’t be anytime very soon.

I’m also sure that if you go to the site (linked above), you’ll find mention and/or discussion about it. They’ll know there before we will here.

www.rockbox.org

Are you asking if Rockbox will be ported to the Fuze+? I would guess that they are already working on it, but since it is a totally different animal with a different processing chip and the touch controls, I would also guess that _ if _ it happens, it won’t be anytime very soon.

I’m also sure that if you go to the site (linked above), you’ll find mention and/or discussion about it. They’ll know there before we will here. :wink:

I’m afraid even Rockbox wouldn’t be able to get the touch controls right.

I have gone back to a classic Fuze V2 with Rockbox installed (to get past the 8000 song limit).  It works flawless.

I am using a 32GB card with my 8GB Fuze and haven’t even cracked the internal memory yet. 

I even bought a 4GB FuzeV2 as a back up thats doing nothing except sitting in my drawer awaiting backup duty.  My Fuze+ is third string sitting on the sidelines at my office.  I plug it in once a month to renew my rhapsody channels on it, and that’s about it.