Rhapsody Unlimited

Hello,

I tried searching the forum for an answer to this question, but haven’t found it yet. I apologize if this has been covered before. Here goes…

Is is possible to use the Fuze with Rhapsody Unlimited? I would first transfer the song to my hard drive and then move it to the Fuze. I don’t know how DRM works in this situation. I usually transfer songs to my hard drive rather than streaming. The licenses are updated when I login to Rhapsody. I’m not talking about purchased songs, I realize those will work.

Why am I not upgrading to Rhapsody To Go? Well, as a former Yahoo Music customer I am getting a really good price on the Unlimited plan and I am afraid I will go to the full price if I upgrade.

Thanks for the help!

RealNetworks named the two versions of the Rhapsody service in a confusing way.  By “Unlimited”, they mean that you have access to the entire library on your PC.

“Rhapsody To Go” is actually the highest level of access, allowing transfer to your portable device as well as on the PC.

µsansa

The difference between the regular prices of those two plans is only two bucks. Are you paying less than 12.99 a month for your subscription?

I am paying $6/month for the Unlimited plan and have been for a couple of years. Somehow that rate is tied back to my rate when I was part of Yahoo Music (all Yahoo subscribers were moved to Rhapsody a couple of years ago). Hate to give up that rate, especially since it hasn’t changed in three years.

It’s not the end of the world if I can use the Fuze, just thought it would be nice.

Thanks for the feedback!