Rhapsody exp, reconnect to PC?????

I know this has been asked a million times on this board- but I can’t seem to find the correct answer.

When I bought the clip I used Rhapsody to download some songs. Now my free subscription is expired.  I do not wish to use Rhapsody anymore, I have deleted all the Rhapsody downloads.

My Clip still says “Reconnect…yaddayadda.” when I turn it on.

How do I get it to STOP saying that.  I’ve seen the “go to source and click on deauthorize”, that doesn’t work for me, it only says “authorize” and since I dont have a valid account anymore I cant move past that point.

Please give some quidance before I chuck this thing out the window.

connect your clip in MTP mode, and navigate to the root folder.

you’ll see Music, Audibooks, Podcasts, etc folders.

You should also see “Services” folder.  Delete the Rhapsody folder inside.

Vola, Finito. =D 

I would try reformatting using the option under settings.  That seems to fix almost everything.  (Note that this will erase your content on your player–if you want to keep it, move it back to your compter temporarily.)

yea I was going to suggest format, but I figured if he had music he didn’t want to reload them onto the device.

@pupster10 wrote:

I know this has been asked a million times on this board- but I can’t seem to find the correct answer.

When I bought the clip I used Rhapsody to download some songs. Now my free subscription is expired.  I do not wish to use Rhapsody anymore, I have deleted all the Rhapsody downloads.

My Clip still says “Reconnect…yaddayadda.” when I turn it on.

How do I get it to STOP saying that.  I’ve seen the “go to source and click on deauthorize”, that doesn’t work for me, it only says “authorize” and since I dont have a valid account anymore I cant move past that point.

Please give some quidance before I chuck this thing out the window.

to prevent this from happening you should use rhapsody to deautherize the device. one the device has been deautherized you will not see that message again.