Rhapsody disconnects when Express is connected-

I am sorry if this is a repeat, but I read a lot and didn’t see this problem (or at least not to my understanding =)

Rhapsody will open fine for me as long as my express is not connected.  As soon as I connect the express, I get an error message asking if I want to log the error with microsoft.  I reply “don’t send” and am kicked out of Rhapsody.  I have tried reloading Rhapsody and get the same problem.  I have tried on another computer and reloaded my express…and it works fine there.  However, I don’t know how to load all of my music from express to new library. 

I would just like to be able to add to my current music on the express-don’t want it deleted. 

Any help would be appreciated as this is my first mp3 (at 41) and am really enjoying it. 

Thanks!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Rhapsody?

Also, if you don’t have Rhapsody running, does the player show up as a Portable Device or as a disk drive?

On another computer, you can use the player with Rhapsody by just signing into your account and transferring whatever you want.  Last time I checked, you could use one Rhapsody account on 3-4 computers and players at the same time.

Thanks for response.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Rhapsody to no avail. 

Without Rhapsody running, my express shows as a portable device.

I will try to sign in on the other computer Rhapsody and see what happens.  I usually don’t sign in. 

If I still have trouble, is there another company that would be compatible with the express that you would recommend? 

Thanks again for your help!