Reverse the clip

When I clip my Clip Zip to the pocket of my pants I find it hard to operate(if not impossible), because the screen is upside down when you view it from above. I hate it to remove my zip to change numbers, because I do that a lot.

Why not reverse the clip so that when you clip it to your pocket so you can easily operate it without removing it. Even if you clip it on other places, the most practical would be to reverse the clip position.

Aesthetically it wont look the best for some. So make the clip reversable to both position to please everyone.

what do you lot think?

I like the idea of having the clip reversible–especially if this could be done with a twist when the clip is in place.

@marly wrote:

When I clip my Clip Zip to the pocket of my pants I find it hard to operate(if not impossible), because the screen is upside down when you view it from above. I hate it to remove my zip to change numbers, because I do that a lot.

Why not reverse the clip so that when you clip it to your pocket so you can easily operate it without removing it. Even if you clip it on other places, the most practical would be to reverse the clip position.

Aesthetically it wont look the best for some. So make the clip reversable to both position to please everyone.

what do you lot think?

I clip mine to my shirt pocket, with the player facing me…so it is right side up, and easily accessible.:smiley:

We don’t all have shirt pockets Marv! :stuck_out_tongue: Infact it’s hot here in Oz, not much need for a shirt at all hehehe

Nice one. I gotta give reversing the clip a +1. 

I’m surprised Marvin didn’t mention this earlier, but if you install Rockbox (open souce firmware) on your Clip+, this is a display option setting.

But it ain’t gonna happen with the stock firmware. Especially on a discontinued player.

@tapeworm wrote:

I’m surprised Marvin didn’t mention this earlier, but if you install Rockbox (open souce firmware) on your Clip+, this is a display option setting.

But it ain’t gonna happen with the stock firmware. Especially on a discontinued player.

That’s news to me…lol