Request...well, more of a question really...

Hey all.

I’m a proud owner of a Fuze 4gb and I’ve been lurking around the forum for a few months now. 

I have a question and since I know that it’s something VERY specific and won’t be attractive to most people, I wouldn’t treat it as a request…

So the thing is: would it be possible in a distant future (lol), the Fuze would play tracker file formats? MOD, XM, IT, etc…? I don’t know much about firmware programming, but those of you who know, do you think it would be too hard or would it involve too much processing power? I’m just asking out of curiosity but if the Fuze ever did that, it would be perfect :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t get me wrong, I really like my Fuze and the fact that when I bought it, it only read 2 or 3 file formats, and now it plays lots of stuff, plus the long awaited folder navigation, etc…so kudos to the SanDisk staff for listening to the users (at least here it seems so). :slight_smile:

Back to the question…so, would it be possible or just too complicated?

Message Edited by J_Hex on 04-09-2009 06:56 PM

Assuming the hardware could handle it, that would require essentially having a sampler built into the fuze firmware, I think that is a little much to ask.