Replay Voice Recordings

Can someone tell me how to replay my voice recordings. I want a foreign language to keep replaying but I can’t figure out how to do it(or know if it even can). I’ve looked on this board but noone seems to answer this ?. Please help.

Are you simply trying to replay a file?  While it’s playing, press the bottom of the scrollwheel and press down until you get to repeat, and select it. 

No I’m trying to have it reloop(repeat) without any interaction from me. My songs have the option to repeat but I can’t find that same option for a recording.

Are you saying that you can set your songs, via the song files themselves, to repeat themselves on the Clip and that they will do so, without your setting the Clip to repeat?  I wasn’t aware of that possibility, if that’s the case–I thought that the Clip’s repeat mode would have to be turned on.

I haven’t tried it, but I imagine that if you gave your voice recordings MP3 tags and kept them in the same folder as your songs, they would be treated the same way by the system.

aarons510 wrote:
I haven’t tried it, but I imagine that if you gave your voice recordings MP3 tags and kept them in the same folder as your songs, they would be treated the same way by the system.

This would work if you first converted the WAV file that the recording feature creates to an .mp3 file (off the device on the computer), generated an ID3 tag for it, and then moved it to the Music folder.