repeat

I have Repeat Off, Shuffle Off. When I try to play just one song in a folder (I click on a song), my clip zip plays all songs in a folder, it doesnt stop ater that one song. Is that a bug or can I set it somewhere else in menu?

If I recall correctly, it will continue on to play the following songs in the folder. If you want to avoid this, I guess that you could put a song you want to listen to into its own folder. Or, create a GoList playlist with the single song–that might be the easiest/best solution.

I see. In this case I can’t understand difference between clicking on “play all” (that is at the top of all folders) and clicking on the first song in folder. Its the same, isn’t it?

Yep (although if you manually select a song in the middle of the list, the player will play from that point on, if I recall correctly).  Play all also has other functions, such as playing all the items below it whether or not in the same folder. 

“I see. In this case I can’t understand difference between clicking on “play all” (that is at the top of all folders) and clicking on the first song in folder. Its the same, isn’t it?”

On the song level it is. If you are searching albums though, then if you pick one, it will play all the songs in the album then stop. If you choose play all instead, it will play all the albums on the player. If you are searching artists, play all will play all the songs on the player, one artist then the next. If when you search artists, then get to the album selection, if you choose an album it will play just that album, but if you choose play all, it will play all the albums for that artist.