Reinstall secureaccess and open my vault

Somewhat my secureaccess has been deleted from my USB. I found my vault file and put it back, but when I reinstall secureaccess, a new file is created. So I wonder if it is possible to open my old Myvault file? I have very important files there.

Can you replace the new vault SecureAccess created with the old valut you restored?

When I start my mac, a secureaccess manager is started in programs. I tried to show this in finder and drag it to the USB, but that doesn’t open.

I also tried to copy the 000 and 001 files, but I can’t see them when I open secureaccess. What Should I copy? I have all the files in my vault but I don’t have eula.xml.

Is there a software you can open these files with if you have the password? An 128-bit AES softwrare? Is that possible?

I don’t know what to tell you <b>Davids</b>, and no one else does either it seems.

don’t have eula.xml.”

I doubt the End User Licence Agreement being missing is a problem, but I could be wrong.

Is there a software you can open these files with if you have the password? An 128-bit AES softwrare? Is that possible?

None that I am aware of, but again, that’s not saying much.

Personally I would have thought reinstalling SecureAccess, creating a new password protected vault, closing SecureAccess, then replacing the vault with the vault folder/files you backed up, would restore access to your files when you restarted SecureAccess.  If that didn’t happen for you I don’t know what to suggest other than calling or emailing SanDisk Support.

Sorry.

If you do find a solution please report back.