Recover EDB file

By using GSTECH EDB to PST Converter tool you can easily convert EDB files to Outlook PST and other file formats like PST, EML MSG and HTML. This utility easily migrates EDB files of Exchange server to Office 365. This Software is suitable for all versions of MS Outlook and Windows OS. This software has a simple interface with self-explanatory steps.

Know more info- GSTECHSoftware.com

If you want to recover your EDB file, you can try this Exchange Recovery Software (DataRepairTools) for faster recovery of lost EDB file data and the quick conversion of EDB to PST and other formats like EML, MSG, RTF, PDF and HTML. This software is able to recover the user’s mailbox data from both Offline & Online Exchange EDB. In a just few steps any skilled or non-skilled person can easily run this software. It supports all versions of Exchange Server. For more information, visit: DataRepairTools

Thanks for this piece. I’ve actually been looking for a way to convert some of my EDB files to PST. This is so much a relief for me. I’ll try it out.