Really Quick Question About Rockbox . . .

What firmware does Rockbox need to install?  I finally found my Fuze and the warranty has finally expired so I decided to Rockbox it.  It wants a different firmware than 01.02.31.  Which one should I use?  

Anything before that should work, I think…

Any firmware released before the build date on your rbutil or mkamsboot binary should work.  

It was released that day, yesterday, I just read it wrong.  The Rockbox Utility just wanted a firmware copy.

It is now Rockboxed and I’m completely happy with it!  No problems whatsoever, except the occasional reboot or whatever it does if Doom screws up.

The only one thing I really don’t like is the fact that I had to go into the files and make a “new” theme (taking one and changing a thing or two) just to keep a background I made.  But I did and it’s very happy with me!  I’m about to go and mess around with the Azure Whisper theme now!

I have another quick question.

When licensing a theme, how exactly do you do that?  Do you just write it’s licensed under the Creative Commons blah, blah, blah… in the theme file, or is there more to it?

Message Edited by saxmaster765 on 04-28-2010 01:50 PM

You can just put a comment in the theme explaining the license, such as:

#Licenced CC-BY-SA 3.0

(Assuming you want to allow other people to use or modify your theme in the future, if not use a more restrictive one)