In order to
recover your player, please follow the instructions below:
1. Turn the player *off* by pressing and holding the power button.
2. On the top of the player is a Hold switch, move it to the left
(toward the power button) so you see Orange.
3. Press and Hold the Volume Down button (located at the bottom of
the player) while connecting the Sansa Express to the computer,
Continue holding it until the hardware wizard comes up.
4. Select yes, this time only to have windows to connect to find the
proper driver and have the software installed automatically.
5. Wait until the Hardware wizard finishes installing the driver for
the Player Recovery Device Class and select finish.
6. Double click the file you downloaded earlier and run it. Follow
all of the on-screen instructions, and when you get to the prompt
where it asks you whether you would like to Format it, choose
Once the Sansa Updater is done click on Finish.
7. Disconnect the Sansa Express and move the hold switch on the top
of the player back to the right.
8. After the Sansa Express is done building the database, select
language of preference.
Message Edited by needhelp2 on 03-12-2008 09:05 PM