ranks

hey i would like to know how many posts and time online i need to be a sansa guru, fanatic and etc… it irks me being called a newbie. hell im very smart id actually like to work for the firmware people creating features for the fuze and the fuze v.2. lol

@anyatui wrote:
hey i would like to know how many posts and time online i need to be a sansa guru, fanatic and etc… it irks me being called a newbie. hell im very smart id actually like to work for the firmware people creating features for the fuze and the fuze v.2. lol

If we told you it would spoil the surprise! :stuck_out_tongue:

dude totally not cool can i have a hint

@anyatui wrote:
dude totally not cool can i have a hint

Sure. The total number of posts for the next rank is more than your current total, but less than infinity.

y r u guys being gay. just give me an esimate

y r u asking?

when u git there, u’ll no.

lol :smileyvery-happy:

(just being gay, as in happy)

@anyatui wrote:

We dont actually work “For” or “With” The development team on Firmwares and stuff. We basically sit on here and help with problems. The name Newbie in no way indicates your Knowlege level but rather your involvnemt on these forums. All you can really do is help people out, and make suggestions for the development team. And The reason nobody is offering numbers is in my estimation the same reason I wont… They Dont Remember! I did not notice I was a guru until another member said something. Its not like your rank matters. You dont get any extra perks. If you know something just post it and help other people out.

If you get to it yourself, we won’t need to tell you.

Aww come on guys dont be mean

Pull up a list of all of the boards posters, and see how many posts different classes of users have, and you can figure it out if it’s that big of a deal to you.

@jehr wrote:
Pull up a list of all of the boards posters, and see how many posts different classes of users have, and you can figure it out if it’s that big of a deal to you.

It was a silly question to begin with. “It irks me  being called a newbie. hell im very smart” Really? Ever heard the phrase, “sticks and stones may break my bones but name will never hurt me” ? :stuck_out_tongue:

I knew this might get interesting.

A little morning humor is a wonderful thing, just keep it civil.  Your “rank” will change to Sansa user, really soon, then what is it? Spam, sausage and bacon?  All forums use this stepped user status model, and it’s actually fun to see your status change over time.

You’ll note that Newbie status won’t hurt you at all in this crowd, unlike other forums.  You’ll also find that prolonged exposure to Sansas can warp your mind a little, as they are addictive.

µsansa