Quick shuffle for Fuze

Hi,

I mainly use my Fuze in the car, so I’d like a way to get all the songs shuffled and playing quickly and safely - when I get to the end of the podcast or album, I don’t want to have to take my eyes off the road to navigate the complex menus to find “Play All” and then enable shuffle.

Something like holding down the centre button for a few seconds while the “Music” icon is showing would be OK - this should then enable shuffle and play all songs.

Thanks

Rob 

@tenfoot wrote:

Hi,

I mainly use my Fuze in the car, so I’d like a way to get all the songs shuffled and playing quickly and safely - when I get to the end of the podcast or album, I don’t want to have to take my eyes off the road to navigate the complex menus to find “Play All” and then enable shuffle.

Something like holding down the centre button for a few seconds while the “Music” icon is showing would be OK - this should then enable shuffle and play all songs.

Thanks

Rob 

With music anyways…Settings->Music Options->Shuffle:select on or off. :smiley:

I know you can do that, but it’s too dangerous to do while driving. 

I want to be able to listen to an album all the way through and then once that’s finished start playing songs randomly.  e.g. my drive to work takes about 50 minutes, most albums are about 40-45 minutes, so I want to be able to safely pick random songs for the last few minutes.

Rob 

I agree with the OP. That would be nice. I drive 1.5 hours eithert direction for school, and on the  way home I usually listen to podcasts and then switch over to music. It can get kinda hairy. GODD IDEA