Quick question

does the Sanasa fuze, work like and ipod? in that everytime you connect to a computer it updates your library, so if you delete songs from your computer it takes them off you mp3 player?   I am looking for something for my mother, who has limited computer space (and knowledge for that matter).  and would like to be able to remove songs from the computer after transfering them, but also be able to hook it up at a later date to add new songs.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanx

Ok For the record, With the ipod (I know because I had to fix it for my sister) you can turn autosync (and in the same vain Autodelete) off or on, The same is true with the fuze. Depending on the programs you use to add music you can turn the features on or off. And not to take away from the Fuze as it is a great player, but Check out the Clip, It is smaller as a whole (Maybe not as good for your mom, i dont know) but it has less features (No Video or Photos). Go to the store or check the screen shots on here and amazon to see if it is less confusing.

@ger360 wrote:

does the Sanasa fuze, work like and ipod? in that everytime you connect to a computer it updates your library, so if you delete songs from your computer it takes them off you mp3 player? 

Well, yes and no. If you use MTP mode and Windows Media Player and if you have the ‘Automatic ■■■■ Sync’ feature enabled, then yes it will do this. Either set WMP to ‘Manual Sync’ or maybe to reduce complications for your mother, just use MSC mode as that allows your computer to see the player as just another storage device/drive. Then you (or she) can just drag & drop files from the computer to the Fuze. To free up hard drive space, you can then safely delete the files on the computer.