Quick question

Does the Fuze+ have room for one microchip or four? Because if this is supposed to take the place of the View, it really should have room for four microchips.

@bluestone wrote:

Does the Fuze+ have room for one microchip or four? Because if this is supposed to take the place of the View, it really should have room for four microchips.

There is only 1 card slot on a Sansa mp3 player, regardless of whether it’s a Fuze, Fuze+, Clip+, e or c200 series, or yes, even a View.

Where did you get the notion there was access for 4 cards at a time? While I think that would be awesome, technically it would be a bit of a stretch and certainly out of reach on a budget-minded device like the Sansa line is.

01-13-2011 08:46 AM

@bluestone wrote:

There is only 1 card slot on a Sansa mp3 player, regardless of whether it’s a Fuze, Fuze+, Clip+, e or c200 series, or yes, even a View.

Where did you get the notion there was access for 4 cards at a time? While I think that would be awesome, technically it would be a bit of a stretch and certainly out of reach on a budget-minded device like the Sansa line is.

Besides, as far as I know, no one has ever said the Fuze+ is a replacement for the View. It’s a totally new and different platform/design of player.

I’m sorry, I know there’s one slot, I meant the capacity to hold four microchips. I had a View, and it was able to hold four microchips and you could access them.

are you talking about internal embedded inand chips or micro SD cards? the view and the Fuze+ and every other Sansa player for that matter only have 1 micro SD port.