Question on the ZAGG invisheild for sansa fuze!

Hey does anyone in here have a ZAGG invisheild for your fuze?If so how is it? is it like a case or does it only cover the screen of the device?Is it long lasting?Is it a plain polyhthene or is it something more durable?

If anyone has it can someone put some photos of it on this thread?

Thanks,

SR

Have you checked the product’s website? All your questions are answered there and there’s even a video demonstrating the scratch resistance.

It’s also been discussed numerous times here already. It’s quicker/better to search these out & read comments already made than to start a new thread and wait for a response. :wink:

As Tapeworm already mentioned, have you ever tried doing a search on these forums or even using Google?  

There are numerous topics already covering this question, or you could simply Google the product for information.

But since searching doesn’t seem to be your strong point, click here for Zagg’s web page on the Fuze cover.

"Your search for a(n) Sandisk Sansa Fuze case, skin, or cover is now over. ZAGG’s invisibleSHIELD™ is an exceptionally clear and virtually indestructible film that will protect your Sansa Fuse from unsightly scratches. Our exclusive, patented film – with nano-memory™ technology – covers and shields your device, keeping it as pristine as the day you took it out of the box.

The precision pre-cut invisibleSHIELD applies directly to your Sansa Fuse, providing the toughest, most durable protection you will find. The invisibleSHIELD has its origins in the military, where it was used to protect high-speed helicopter blades from dust, dirt and debris. Now you can use that same powerful technology to protect your Sansa Fuse.

The invisibleSHIELD is only .2 millimeters thick making it the slimmest Sansa Fuse skin or Sansa Fuse cover of its kind. It is so tough that we back it with a lifetime guarantee. So, if it ever does wear or scratch, we will replace it for free, for the life of your device. And if you ever need to remove the invisibleSHIELD, no problem; it comes off clean and leaves no sticky residue.

If you’re still not convinced, check out our demo video and see for yourself how strong ZAGG’s invisibleSHIELD™ really is."

Or here’s the demo video and the installation videos (for some players).

Message Edited by Corilof on 03-25-2009 09:05 AM

WELL WORTH IT!  Amazing.  My opinion is you only need protection for the screen itself, unless you prefer putting the Fuze in your pocket with your change and keys every day.

1.Have you ever tried doing a search on these forums or even using Google?

Yes of course i did search several times and i couldnt find any answers to my question thats why i asked the question here!!!

2.There are numerous topics already covering this question, or you could simply Google the product for information.

I googled it a dozen time thats why i came here!!!And yes i know how to google a topic!!!

I joined this great forum to ask the questions i dont know and to answer the ones i do know,not to make people mad!If you are so mad at answering my question just dont answer them let someone else answer!If theres no one else not my problem!!And i joined this forum because i dont know some things not because i know everything.And i dont know everything.

Well thanks guys for the replies.

Thanks,

SR

@sr_rox wrote:

Yes of course i did search several times and i couldnt find any answers to my question thats why i asked the question here!!!

2.There are numerous topics already covering this question, or you could simply Google the product for information.

I googled it a dozen time thats why i came here!!!And yes i know how to google a topic!!!

I joined this great forum to ask the questions i dont know and to answer the ones i do know,not to make people mad!If you are so mad at answering my question just dont answer them let someone else answer!If theres no one else not my problem!!And i joined this forum because i dont know some things not because i know everything.And i dont know everything.

Well thanks guys for the replies.

Thanks,

SR

SR… Wedont mind answering your questions. BUT you ask alot of them, which on its own is not a problem, but when you ask 2 or 3 questions all related to each other it just clutters up the board. We are merely suggesting that you combine some of your questions and then post them. As for your Zagg specific questions their site has a ton of information about their products specifics. I have a Zagg cover for the screen, and I love it.

OK!!!

Ill stop asking related questions on individual threads.

@sr_rox wrote:

Easy. No need to git 'yer panties in a bunch!

If you seach here on the forum just using ‘Zagg’ as the keyword, you’ll get 22 results. One might have the info you’re looking for.

Doing the same in Google presents you with 416,000 hits, the top 3 being the product’s own website, which as I suggested earlier has all the information you’re looking for, plus a very convincing video demonstrating it’s superior scratch resistance. 

It’s an impressive product, it’s roots being from the US military’s use on helicopter rotor blades. You can get screen-only coverage or full-body armor. It comes with a lifetime guarantee and they will replace it for shipping cost only if you ever need to remove it for any reason.

I’ve not read anything bad about it. You can even find a discount code for it sometimes to save some $$ on the purchase.

:smiley: