Question on organizing photos

I haven’t seen anything about this maybe i’m the only one having problems with this, but i am uploading photos to my player, and i’m uploading them and placing them into separate folders…but for some reason , only three out of a bunch are in seperate folders like i placed them and the others are coming up on my player as new folder and new folder 2, is there a reason why and could someone tell me how i could keep them organized as an album for all of them?

Try Loading them all without folders. The Fuze doesnt do Folder navigation, but once they are on you can play them as an album. I do not know about multiple albums of pictures.

@valo wrote:
I haven’t seen anything about this maybe i’m the only one having problems with this, but i am uploading photos to my player, and i’m uploading them and placing them into separate folders…but for some reason , only three out of a bunch are in seperate folders like i placed them and the others are coming up on my player as new folder and new folder 2, is there a reason why and could someone tell me how i could keep them organized as an album for all of them?

Are you in MSC mode or MTP? MSC is best mode for folder organization. It allows the drag and drop. Anyways, I’m like you and do organize my pics into separate folders. These folders show up with their names like I named them in Windows Explorer. I haven’t experienced the problem you indicated. 

i don’t know anything about msc or mtp do i check that from the mp3 player or the computer