Question about playlist... only 50 is the limit?

Actually you can not drag and drop into the new playlist.  I tried.  Unless I did something wrong.  I tried copying and pasting, and it wouldn’t do that either.  I have a playlist that I tried first with one one.  Still has one song.

I’m thinking the only way is to creat a new playlist each time you want to add new songs, then delete the old playlist.  Time consuming, but possibly the only way.  I would do a new one before deleting to make sure, but that’s just me.

Or just have several playlists. 

Maybe someone else has a better solution.

Hmm, that’s weird, I was able to drag-and-drop fine with no problem. Everything I dropped in the playlist appeared at the bottom of the list. Create a playlist in the Fuze and link the music from the Fuze to the playlist, otherwise it would not work.

Same thing here, I cannot drag and drop into the new playlist. When I try to do this I only see the same song (only one song) in the playlist.

Can anybody please tell us what else can we do about this? we are probably doing something wrong.

@dalaug234 wrote:

Actually you can not drag and drop into the new playlist.  I tried.  Unless I did something wrong.  I tried copying and pasting, and it wouldn’t do that either.  I have a playlist that I tried first with one one.  Still has one song.

I’m thinking the only way is to creat a new playlist each time you want to add new songs, then delete the old playlist.  Time consuming, but possibly the only way.  I would do a new one before deleting to make sure, but that’s just me.

Or just have several playlists. 

Maybe someone else has a better solution.