question about Charging The new Clip+

I looked in thr forum and ddint find somthing about that…
after I put it in USB it takes 5 min and it stop flashing/Chrging indcator…

I know It should take 3-4 hr but when its new how long?
usally with a Cell Phone happens thr same but only after few hours and the first charge takes 18+ hr…

making ( 2-3 use / charge cycles…every time with less charging time…

Is it the same with the Clip+ ? If yes how long to charge with how many cycles…?

Charging time depends on the amount of charge still left in the battery.  Generally, around 3 hours from empty to full (although you should not generally let your battery get down to empty); less time for a partially charged battery.

Easiest way to see if the charge is done, to full:  look at the battery indicator on the Clip, or check the battery percentage under the Clip Info. screen; if you’re connected to a Windows 7 computer via USB and MTP mode, you also can check the charge under your computer.

@miikerman wrote:

Charging time depends on the amount of charge still left in the battery.  Generally, around 3 hours from empty to full (although you should not generally let your battery get down to empty); less time for a partially charged battery.

Easiest way to see if the charge is done, to full:  look at the battery indicator on the Clip, or check the battery percentage under the Clip Info. screen; if you’re connected to a Windows 7 computer via USB and MTP mode, you also can check the charge under your computer.

thanks…
but I wrote about new! CLIP the first charge…I thought that it will come 0% charge from sandisk but it was charged to about 30%…
Charged it for about 2.5hr…

Players generally come with their batteries approx. half-charged. 40% (+/-) is the optimal charge percentage for long-term storage of these type of batteries, so not knowing how long they are going to sit in a warehouse, stockroom, or retail store they come pre-charged from the factory.

You should still give it a good drink at the power pool when you first get it though. 2-3 hours should suffice.

@tapeworm wrote:

Players generally come with their batteries approx. half-charged. 40% (+/-) is the optimal charge percentage for long-term storage of these type of batteries, so not knowing how long they are going to sit in a warehouse, stockroom, or retail store they come pre-charged from the factory.

You should still give it a good drink at the power pool when you first get it though. 2-3 hours should suffice.

Thanks…

It did took me almost  3 hr charge.
But when I called sandisk local ( country ) help they said to use and then cahrge and without cycles…
diff from what is writen in the support !

Very strange…