problem with radio

Hi I am from Poland and have problem with radio in sansa clip 2 gb with fm. I have sennheiser headphones model hd 202. And when move my headphone cable or roll it I have  interference. This is very frustrating when I am in bus etc. What should i do ? Mp3 plays correctly. I have try world and USA radio region with no effect. I have noticed that when i little shake player something is moving in it :). Maybe this is the reason of my radio problem ? Should I  complain it in shop ? Thanks for answering.

Your earphones function as the antenna for your player, so the problem may be in your headset.

To tell if it is the player or headset, try another pair of head sets. If they work, the player is good and the original headset has a problem. 

If that does not fix your issue, try the headsets in another device. If they work in the other device the player is the problem. Headset jacks cannot be repaired, so return the player to where you bought it or contact SanDisk Technical Support for  return and replacement, assuming the unit is still in warranty.

Hi i have tried with headset included with player and when move cable in some position there is an interference :confused:

It seems the problem is in the player’s headphone jack.

Headset jacks cannot be repaired, so return the player to where you bought it or contact SanDisk Technical Support for  return and replacement, assuming the unit is still in warranty.

So properly there should be no interferences when moving headphones and should get all the radio station wchich are in the place ? I need to know when will talk with guy where i bought my clip.

It’s possible you would get some interference, as you are movng the fm radio’s antenna–the headphone cable.  Just as if you more moving a regular fm radio’s antenna.

It’s possible you would get some interference, as you are movng the fm radio’s antenna–the headphone cable.  Just as if you were moving a regular fm radio’s antenna.  

I have noticed that when i little shake player something is moving in it :smiley: This is normal ? When i want roll my long headphone cable i have interferences what should i do ?

Again, the headphone acts as the antenna–do whatever you would with any other antenna to help avoid interference–adjust it, roll it differently, move it, etc.

The loose item you hear is the Power switch slider.  Hold a finger over that wee beastie and your Clip should be silent.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Hi, I have problem with interferences in my clip’s radio with any headphones. With long and short cable it doesn’t matter. I am dissapointed because i bought clip with radio to play it in the bus, train etc. I often have interferences when i am not in move. What should I do to have correct radio ? Please answer :slight_smile:

Make sure the headphone plug is firmly seated.  Any interference after that likely is the cable and movement.

The headphone plug is firmly seated. And the interference is still. Are some signal amplifier or mobile antennas ? What should I do to have no interferences, but please don’t write about giving headphone cable to another position. :slight_smile: Do you have the same problem ? I have updated firmware with sansa updater.

There is nothing to say, as far as I know, other than that it is all about the headphone cable as antenna.  Sorry–

Message Edited by Miikerman on 06-25-2008 05:33 PM

I have this headphones:

http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser/icm\_eng.nsf/root/05176

The problem is with it’s cable ? 

I don’t know what kind of interference you are having, but generally, since the cable acts as the antenna, everytime it moves, it will intercept the radio signals slightly (or radically) differently.  Just think of the antenna on your television–if it was moving all the time, the signal would constantly be fading in and out …