Maybe this is a known issue but I was not able to find it when I was troubleshooting this issue. If you have problem with audiobooks not sorting correctly you might have the same issue as me…
It seems that there is a limitation in the firmware where it only can handle track number up to ~112. The workaround I used was to simply divide the files in multiple albums and restart track number for each album. There also seems to be a problem with the length of the album name so I used abbreviations to solve that.
[Very long album name], Track Id 1-150.
Changes made, rename album name and track Id.:
[VLAN01], Track Id is unchanged (1-100)
[VLAN02], Track Id is changed to 1-50