Preset scan - is there an accuracy issue?

When I use the ‘Auto Presets’ function I often find that the frequency chosen by the Fuze is slightly ‘off’, by which I mean I can get a slightly better signal (lower noise) by manually increasing the frequency by 0.05.

I’m wondering if the way in which the Fuze assigns presets could be improved by checking slightly higher (or lower) frequencies for a better signal for each preset.

Are you in the United States or somewhere else? If you are in the USA, switch the radio mode in setup/radio settings from World to USA. That will switch the frequency resolution to standard US frequencies only, and it will work much better.

@pipeski wrote:

When I use the ‘Auto Presets’ function I often find that the frequency chosen by the Fuze is slightly ‘off’, by which I mean I can get a slightly better signal (lower noise) by manually increasing the frequency by 0.05.

I’m wondering if the way in which the Fuze assigns presets could be improved by checking slightly higher (or lower) frequencies for a better signal for each preset.

No, I’m in the UK, so I use the World setting. The necessary resolution seems ok for a good signal - it just doesn’t always seem to be picking the best available frequency.