Potential Volume Glitch

I had my 8 GB Sansa Fuze for well over a month now, and up until last week, I haven’t had any problems.  So, here’s what happened: I was listenening to a song, and realized I wasn’t in the mood for it, so I returned back to the music list while the song was still playing to choose another song.  The moment that new song started playing, my ears were blasted, even though I had the volume very low to begin with.  I immediately took my Sansa earbuds out of my ear, and adjusted the volume, because I thought that I accidentally set it high by accident.  To my surprise, the volume was still low, just like I left it, and music was still blasting out of the earbuds.  No matter how I adjusted it, nothing seemed to work.  I then decided to pause the song, and then play it again, which solved the problem.

Because this happened so late at night, I thought I was losing my mind.  IJust yesterday, though, it happened again in the afternoon, which confirmed what I experienced the week before. What I want to know is this: is there something wrong with my Sansa Fuze specifically, or is this a glitch?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  :smiley:

Its a Bug. There are quite a few that have this issue. There is a work around which is just dont do that anymore, dont hit those keys in that order.