Post your desktop background image(nothing R-rated!)

I got myself vista ultimate! So I has a dreamscene. Cant take a screenshot of its epicness. Except that I can’t find a high rez version. I literally got it off youtube.

Can’t embed it… oh well, here’s the linky!

…and theres a screenshot if you don’t actually want to have anything to do with videos…

Message Edited by SilverWolf on 04-07-2009 10:16 PM

@silverwolf wrote:

Message Edited by SilverWolf on 04-07-2009 10:16 PM

Nice desktop Richard! :wink:

Hmm… that looks like 7.10! Am I correct?

Perhaps the last one this computer will see before it is retired…

Well, if R-rated is not allowed, than mine is eXtra not allowed!!!

Message Edited by Marvin_Martian on 12-15-2009 02:44 PM

Cincy Bengals logo on an orange background.

I know this is a ‘stock’ desktop in Windows 7; but it relaxes me everytime I look at it as this is what my community looks like during harvest time.  Yes, I’m a country bumpkin!

Microsoft have chosen some really beautiful photographs as of late.  During teh rollout for Bing , they chose some splendid images, integrated with Silverlight for some mouse-clicking fun.

I love this image, it reminds me of the many trips I made to central Oregon to visit a friend, make repairs in the rolling alfalfa fields (commercial agrigultural irrigation is a sight to behold, huge manifolds, valves, and pumps!), and chasing his “herd of horny Herefords” come feeding time.

Have a look at this shot near home, here in Califirnia, the land of Happy Cows.  Well, these doggies are happy.

Perhaps, I can convince the Tapemeister to tag along for a wee ride.  I can even bring along a BOB trailer with all the peanut butter we can eat.  All we need do is convince our wives we’ll be safe, and that we’ll come back…

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

That’s my background.  Weird, isn’t it?  

That’s my background.  Weird, isn’t it? 

Here’s mine…

!(file:///C:/Users/Paul/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-13.png) !(file:///C:/Users/Paul/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-14.png)

I’m back . . . sort of.

I organized my desktop and first thought of this place.

(Yes, that is my saxophone)

@marvin_martian wrote:

You just posted that to show off your dual-monitor setup, didn’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

@gwk1967 wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

You just posted that to show off your dual-monitor setup, didn’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Guilty as charged!:wink:

I have worked with a few workstations using multiple monitors.  The 911 dispatch stations used two and three-monitor interfaces when I was with Orange County FD, it was great to pull incoming data, maps, and incident tracking across multiple screens.

That’s one big mama Win7 screen you have there, very nice.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue: