Podcast Order Fix - When?

I keep reading that the Podcast order will fix is ‘coming’ in a future firmware.  When? 

Hey Sandisk… you have a great product… Help plz plz plz… I am so tired of updating every podcast I download.

By fix, do you mean reversing the podcast playing order (right now, it’s newest first)?

Indeed, I’m with lava. I recently bought a new Clip to replace a slightly older one that I lost. I frustratingly found that the new Clip organized podcast files backwards from before. I get several files as part of one daily podcast which are automatically dowloaded in order and thus the new Clip organizes them with the final hour file playing first. Sansa, please go back to the old method of sorting podcast labeled files, lest we have to modify each file’s genre label or create a properly-ordered playlist for every podcast.

Exactly… I SanDisk baited me by saying it was going to be corrected… So much for that…

And Yes, I know I can put it in the Audiobooks folder to have then sort oldest first… blah blah blah… But guess what, I have… wait for it… AudioBooks in that folder… SHOCKING!

Please just fix the darn thing.  I downloaded another 47 podcasts tonight, and I have to renumber every one of em.  Very very iritating.

@lava9611 wrote:

Exactly… I SanDisk baited me by saying it was going to be corrected… So much for that…

And Yes, I know I can put it in the Audiobooks folder to have then sort oldest first… blah blah blah… But guess what, I have… wait for it… AudioBooks in that folder… SHOCKING!

Please just fix the darn thing.  I downloaded another 47 podcasts tonight, and I have to renumber every one of em.  Very very iritating.

Holy crap…47??? I guess with that many you would have to re-number.

@marvin_martian wrote:

Holy crap…47??? I guess with that many you would have to re-number.

Yeah… primarily listen to two shows, and each of them treat each hour of the show as a seperate file.  Takes forever!

Bump…

Still no response from the powers that be?  Where are you SanDisk?

What I’d like is for the Clip to play Podcasts in the order that I have dropped (pasted) them into the Clip. All my other MP3 players do this, but not the Clip. I find it so frustrating having to load up MP3Tag all the time.

Bump again!  Please answer Sandisk.