Does the Connect support basic supporting features for podcasts and audiobooks?
- Resume at same spot where turned off (either manually turned off or auto shutdown because paused too long). Nearly essential.
- Support Overdrive Media audiobooks (ones you get from public libraries). Essential if you listen to these type audiobooks.
- Delete song on player. Nice to have, esp. with cryptic podcast names.
- Display of song/podcast duration or time remaining. Nice to have.
- Accelerating fast forward (goes faster after you hold the FF button down for a bit). Nice to have, esp. if you don’t have #1 above.