PLEASE HELP!!

HELLO EVERYBODY

I BOUGHT A SANSA CLIP 2 GB LAST DEC 18, 2008 AT BEST BUY. I TRANSFERRED MUSIC,I PLAYED  MUSIC AND WHEN I NEED TO CHARGE MY MP3, I CONNECTED TO MY LAPTOP, I SEE THE YELLOW TAB WORKING, IT SAYS CONNECTED, BUT NOTHING HAPPENS…AFTER A TIME (HOURS) I DISCONNECTED MY MP3 AND I REALIZE THAT THE BATTERY DIDNT CHARGE…AND SHUT OFF.
I TRIED WITH ALL PORTS IN MY LAP AND NOTHING…WHAT DO YOU THINK? I BOUGHT A MP3 THAT DONT WORK? WHAT CAN I DO?..LAST 29 DEC I BOUGHT ANOTHER SANSA 4 GB FOR MY SON AND WORKS PERFECT…

puede alguno ayudarme? gracias

@tiqui wrote:

HELLO EVERYBODY

I BOUGHT A SANSA CLIP 2 GB LAST DEC 18, 2008 AT BEST BUY. I TRANSFERRED MUSIC,I PLAYED  MUSIC AND WHEN I NEED TO CHARGE MY MP3, I CONNECTED TO MY LAPTOP, I SEE THE YELLOW TAB WORKING, IT SAYS CONNECTED, BUT NOTHING HAPPENS…AFTER A TIME (HOURS) I DISCONNECTED MY MP3 AND I REALIZE THAT THE BATTERY DIDNT CHARGE…AND SHUT OFF.
I TRIED WITH ALL PORTS IN MY LAP AND NOTHING…WHAT DO YOU THINK? I BOUGHT A MP3 THAT DONT WORK? WHAT CAN I DO?..LAST 29 DEC I BOUGHT ANOTHER SANSA 4 GB FOR MY SON AND WORKS PERFECT…

@tiqui wrote:

HELLO EVERYBODY

Perhaps try a different USB port and/or cable.  If you have an AC adapter, you also could try that …

I had the same problem till I switched to ‘‘USB mode - MSC’’. Now my Clip charges.

If it’s defective you could try returning it to the store for a new one. On the receipt I have for a Clip I purchased in November at Best Buy it says: Gift purchases made November 1 - December 24, 2008 qualify for an extended return policy (excludes all computer hardware) Last day for 14 day products is Jan. 8, 2009. Last day for 30 day products is Jan. 24, 2009. So if you still have your receipt, you’re all set, go exchange it for a new Clip. If you don’t have your receipt you still may be able to exchange it for the same model, but you probably at least need the packaging the Clip came in. Good luck.

thank you very much, i ve tried with differents ports and with different usb cable, but it was the same. i live in argentina, i m a flight attendant, and tonight i m flying to miami again, si i will go to best buy as tall_cool1 said.

i really apreciate your answers, thanks again and have a good year, best wishes