Please help my clip+

hi…

i have a problem with may clip+. when i used it earlier today, it was on low battery about 3%. then i tried to shut it down, but some note appeared on my screen but i couldn’t read it because its already turned off.

And now, it wont turn on again. i tried to connect it to my laptop and my laptop still recognize the clip but it’s screen show nothing. I also dont think that its charged because its not getting warm after sometimes. i also tried the AC power but i got the same, it show nothing and not charged, i guess.

Oh, i aready tried to hold the power for 30s but still the same. i also tried to update the firmware but still nothing. FYI (i dont know if this is related), i used rockbox and after this happen i delete the file from my laptop. 

what should i do… Please help…

thanks

please help me…

i didnt found anything similiar to my problem in this forum

This hasn’t happened to me but I think I’ve read that when the power reserve gets that low, it can be hard for the Clip to start up again. The solution I’ve seen is to leave the Clip connected to your computer, or to an AC power source, overnight or for a day or 2–apparently, that trickle charges the Clip enough so that you can start it up again (and then make sure it gets fully charged at that point, if it isn’t). I hope this works for you–let us know. And best to charge your Clip periodically, around 40% or so–avoid it getting so low (and this helps, doesn’t hurt, the battery).

thank you

now l’ll leave my clip+  coneccted to the power source… i’ll tell you if anything should happen after 1-2 days…