pleade reply for my problem right away...

i need the reply for my problem right away. thank you.

EDIT: You’re welcome. :smiley: 

Message Edited by eliasf on 12-08-2008 04:11 PM

Ah, then we’d better hurry!

I’d suggest… give it a bit more cyan, and about 10 more on the magenta knob.  You might have to adjust your exposure a wee bit, just a few seconds.

Bob  :wink:

@neutron_bob wrote:

Ah, then we’d better hurry!

I’d suggest… give it a bit more cyan, and about 10 more on the magenta knob.  You might have to adjust your exposure a wee bit, just a few seconds.

Bob  :wink:

Won’t help if the cyan cast is due to bleach-fix contamination of the developer, though. :slight_smile:

Indeed.  I switched to the Jobo processor and Cibachrome after seeing how sensitive E6 was, and don’t get me rolling on negative work.  I love seeing the real color in transparencies.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

@neutron_bob wrote:

I switched to the Jobo processor and Cibachrome after seeing how sensitive E6 was

WTF? Why? The sensitivity of E6 has nothing to do with it. Using Jobo and Cibachrome together won’t do you any good for your transparency color. What you really need is some more RAM for stronger performance and then you have to apply the sigma coating to the pins, that way they transfer faster.

OK.  I don’t know what you guys are smoking, but I’d like a pound of it please.

-Matt

@sansamatt wrote:

-Matt

“Is that a burrito in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?”

Mmmm . . . My FAVORITE pillow! Now where’s my blankie?”

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 12-08-2008 08:50 PM

We need to make sure this thread gets added to the FAQ.

@skinjob wrote:
We need to make sure this thread gets added to the FAQ.

this
Message Edited by drlucky on 12-08-2008 02:38 PM

@tapeworm wrote:

@sansamatt wrote:

-Matt

[cheech__chong_4.jpg]

“Is that a burrito in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?”

Mmmm . . . My FAVORITE pillow! Now where’s my blankie?”

Hmmm…reminds me of one of the “famous” scenes from _ History of the World, Part 1 _:

-Matt

Hehe!  This thread started as a blank duplicate post.

I couldn’t resist the temptation, throwing a darkroom solution into the mix.  Speaking of which, I recommend using the supplied Sansa velvet bag to keep from accidental exposures if the display lights up while working in the darkroom, if you’re using a Fuze or e200.

For the Clip, clip it backwards in your pocket, so you don’t fog your film.

Oh, and the Cheech link won’t display.

Up In Smoke was a great film.  I liked the later ones with Stacy Keach chasing after them too. (The Iguana)

Bob,

It’s been a few years, but:  was it in Up in Smoke when Chong tricked Cheech into drinking a mayonaise jar filled with pee (from Chong’s pregnant sister or girlfriend)?  The one with a cameo (of sorts) by Paul Reubens (pre Pee Wee Herman)?  I can never keep them straight.

-Matt

Message Edited by sansamatt on 12-08-2008 05:25 PM

Up in Smoke is the one with the van made of weed, coming up from Mexico.  The one with their friend Strawberry, riding the motorcycle with sidecar, having Vietnam flashbacks.

Crazy stuff.