Playlist Issues

I got my new Sensa Clip+ in January, after returning a previous MP3 player, that my computer wouldn’t recognize. Shortly after getting the new device, I was able to load about 10 songs on to it with no problem whatsover. Today, I spent a couple of hours trying to load music from my CD collection on to my player. When I turn on the machine, it shows that I have 322 songs loaded on to it. However, when I click play all, it skips all the new songs I added and will play only the 10 songs I previously loaded. I spent a couple of hours ripping and synching songs. I used Windows Media Player. I was wondering if it would make a difference if I deleted everything off my player and re-loaded them. I’m not very good at technical stuff, and I’m definitely a newbie when it comes to Mp3 players. I can see all the song titles and artists listed. When I go into the music file in the “Open Device” all the songs are listed there, so I really don’t understand why it won’t play. Can someone please give me a simple and effective fix for this? Thanks!

Lms526

Are the songs in a format that is compatible with the Clip?  Are they free of drm (digital rights management) “protection”?  (Some rippers can add it in if you’re not careful, such as Windows Media Player, from what I hear.)

I’m not sure. How would I be able to tell if they are Drm free? All I know is that they are in Mp3 format. I was able to put many of the same songs on my ipod shuffle without any problem.

Thanks, 

Lms526

I upgraded my copy of Windows Media Player from 9 to 11 and it now works just fine! Thanks!

Lms526