Playlist issues

I am about to return the Sansa because this problem keeps occurring. The music in my playlist folders while connected is not the same as the ones on the device. I see what I am supposed to see when connected to computer but when my device refreshes those same playlists are showing the songs from another playlist. HELP!!!

How are you creatiing the playlists and what is the format?

And btw, you could’ve just bumped up your previous identical post with more information, rather than starting a new duplicate thread. :wink:

How are you creatiing the playlists and what is the format?

And btw, you could’ve just bumped up your previous identical post with more information, rather than starting a new duplicate thread. :wink:

Thanks. I had updated the previous thread but no one responded so I thought I would try again:(  I kind of new to this forum thing, but desperate for answers. I usually create my playlists by copying the music from my music folders on desktop and pasting them to the device music folder. Within that folder I have folders to organize the music. I have been creating playlists within the folders by highlighting and right clicking. Now that I have explained it I can see that there is something way too complicated about my method. I should mention that I use ITunes for windows as my preferred player and it does not appear that the playlists can transfer from there. One other thing, when I connect the Sansa to computer I see that there is a folder called playlists but it does not appear on the device main screen as an option so I have not put anything in it. I appreciate the help.