Player with a full sized SDHC slot?

Some digital cameras have a full sized SDHC card slot, a 2.5" screen,  run on 2 AA batteries, and fit in my shirt pocket. Why can’t I find an mp3 player like that?

JK98,

A friendly suggestion for you. Try many search engines and type in what you are looking for. It just may be out there.

It took me 3 months to find my “almost perfect” mp3 player. Unfortunately, we can’t take most of these “out for a test ride” before buying them.

I now have quite a collection of $25 and under mp3 players. I’m still waiting for 2 more to arrive, mostly to see if they will play OGG Vorbis and read over 2GB SDHC Cards.

I had to make some minor concessions, but in the end for me it was worth it. I try to look for the silver lining in most things, and this is no exception.

I met some decent people in this forum as well as others. I’ve spent hours reading informative articles on subjects from chipsets to batteries and chargers, to headphones, to encoding formats etc etc. I can’t put a price tag on that.

With the holidays just around the corner, I have a bag full of neat presents to give my family and friends :smileyvery-happy:

Hopefully your searching will put you on to something you are looking for. Then the big decision is, are you willing to fork out the money for it, and then not be that bothered if it turns out NOT to be as good as you thought it would be. I live in New Jersey, and Atlantic City isn’t that far away from me. So it’s kind of like putting a $20 bill in 1 pull of the handle slot machine. You may come up all lemon’s or you may come up all cherry’s.

Best of luck to you on your quest.

Mike