Pixel warranty?!

What kind of pixelwarranty do sansa fuze have???

@jessi wrote:
What kind of pixelwarranty do sansa fuze have???

Call them, Its a 1 year manufacturer defect waranty. If tiy did nothing to break it then they will replace it.

not sure what a pixel warranty is but if you are talking about resolution it is 224x176

@drlucky wrote:
not sure what a pixel warranty is but if you are talking about resolution it is 224x176

I’m guessing he’s asking about dead pixel warranty.

I mean if some pixels are dead… How many pixels have to be dead before i can get a new sansa fuze?! Thanks for the answers :slight_smile:

@jessi wrote:
I mean if some pixels are dead… How many pixels have to be dead before i can get a new sansa fuze?! Thanks for the answers :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if SanDisk has a dead pixel warranty.  How many dead pixels can you count?  Where are they located (center of the screen?  corners?)?  How old is your Fuze?

Most companies will replace the product if there is a significant amount of dead pixels located at an important location (like near the center).  If it’s just a few dead pixels located in a corner they might not take it back.   

I have a few stuck pixels in the top right corner of my screen, but it doesn’t really bother me (it’s not like a computer screen, something I stare at for multiple hour throughout the day).

So really I have no idea what SanDisk’s policy is on the subject.  If it’s new and there’s really a lot of dead pixels (more than just a couple) then they will probably replace it.   

You definitally need to contact SanDisk. I am guessing that they will want you to set up an e-box and then send them pics of the screen so they can see the issue, and then will let you know from there.