Piece of junk, actually make that two pieces of junk.

First one would not work at all and would not even turn on.  I thought maybe I had a little bad luck so I traded it in on a second one from Best Buy. This one will not show anything downloaded to it.  It has nothing to do with the tags they are there and correct on most of my music this thing will just not show anything at all loaded to it even though it shows the memory used.  I am going back to my old 256 mg I Rivera. It does not hold much music but at least it is user friendly and actually works.

I’m not sure if you’re asking for help, or …?

2 Clips here, no issues whatsoever, and they work like a charm.

Miikerman’s right-

You will need to provide a wee bit more information, and then we can get you up and running.

Bob  :wink:

i dont have any issues with my 2GB or 4GB clips. both work perfectly. if you can give more information i am sure someone here can help.

It has nothing to do with the tags they are there and correct on most of my music this thing will just not show anything at all loaded to it even though it shows the memory used.

This symptom points to unsupported file format. is your music library mp3, wma or ogg? aac, m4a, flac, etc will not show on the clip. 

Did you install the software disc that comes with Clips purchased at Best Buy? If so…UNINSTALL it! That seems to cause 90% of the Clip problems. Just use the Clip in MSC mode and drag and drop your files…no software needed.