picture recovery

i got a memory card for my digi camera and the copper strip on the card has scratched somehow and my camera or card readers will not read thge card no more, is there a way of gettin the card repaired sum where??

thanks in advance for any advice

You would have to send the card to a data recovery company and they will do a forensice recovery on the card.

thanks alot mate i apriciate the reply. do you know a company  that does this kind of data recovery please

LC Technologies specializes in forensic recovery services. You can visit www.lc-tech.com or contact LC Technologies at 866-603-2195 for further assistance.

If you have not over written the files try Graphic Converter to recover your images. I had a problem with my Extreme card. I knew their were images but could not see them or download them to iPhoto (or my desktop). Graphic Converter was able to see more than 90% of the images and i was able to retrieve them. Worth a try.

Martin

Try the memory card with some other card reader(to check if it is the reader rather then the card problem) or insert the card to your cellphone and see if it can be read.

If it can be read, then it’s not the problem of your card, probably something wrong with the card reader.

If still you there are problems, try some picture recovery software to see if the pictures can be recovered (only avaialbel when your card can be shown under “My Computer”)  here are the software for your try,

Photo Recovery (for Win) and Photo Recovery for Mac.

Hope you good luck. Nice day!

Suppose your memory card is corrupted then you can recover your deleted or lost photos using good photo recovery software.

You can download and try the demo version of the Remo Recover(Windows) Media edtion software. 

@bgreat wrote:

Suppose your memory card is corrupted then you can recover your deleted or lost photos using good photo recovery software.

You can download and try the demo version of the Remo Recover(Windows) Media edtion software. 

Hi,

Already he has mentioned that his copper wire got damaged in the memory card and he can’t read in any devices then again how can he use that card again when it can’t read by card ready.

To recover pictures from memory card, you can make use of genuine Stellar phoenix hard disk recovery software. This software is based on strong algorithm which can recovers deleted photos from memory card within few clicks only. Just try it

Photo files is real to restore with the help of foto recovery. The tool owns some necessary features allowing to recover photos after accidentally deleting, unexpected damages of camera. Program has user-friendly interface with built-in recovery wizard.

@johndempsey wrote:

Photo files is real to restore with the help of <link removed>. The tool owns some necessary features allowing to recover photos after accidentally deleting, unexpected damages of camera. Program has user-friendly interface with built-in recovery wizard.

Post is also SPAM! :angry:

You can make use of professiona picture recovery software which is based on strong algorithm and has the capability to recover missing and deleted pictures within few clicks only.

@lydialynn wrote:

You can make use of professiona <link removed> which is based on strong algorithm and has the capability to recover missing and deleted pictures within few clicks only.

That wasn’t an invitation to post yet more spam!

:angry:

Now one can easily perform picture recovery with the help of genuine Fotos Wiederherstellen software. The utility is based on strong algorithm which can easily recovers lost, deleted or formatted photos of the memory card within few clicks only

Professional photo recovery is the best utility to recover photos from damaged or corrupted memory card. It supports diffrent memory card. The utility is based on powerful algorithm to recover photos in few clicks. It is best for tiff repair and recovery and  also supports diffrent file formats like JPEG, MPEG, GIF, SR2, CRW and other.