Contacts are one of the essential data in our cell phones. Because it makes it easier for us to connect with others and make it easier for us to connect with others. So when our cell phone is out of order, or we’re getting a new cell phone, the first thing you need to do is to save your contacts on your new cell phone. There are so many users that it’s too much trouble to deposit new phones again because there are too many contacts. Is there a simple way to transfer the contacts from an old phone to a new one?
Of course, Mobile Trans can easily transfer data from the phone (for example: contacts, photos, messages, music, videos, files, recordings, etc.) to the new cell phone. But can mobile phones be switched between different operating systems? Of course, no problem. Mobile Trans supports data transfers between Symbian and Android and IOS systems, so you don’t have to worry because the operating system is different and can’t be transferred.
If you need this kind of help, you can download the trial version of Phone to Phone Transfer on your computer for free.
- How to backup and manage iPhone/iPad/iPod data
- How to Transfer SMS from Android to Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6
- How to transfer data from iphone to Samsung Galaxy s8/S7/S6/S5
- How to transfer contacts from iphone to Samsung Galaxy S8
- How to transfer sms from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S8
- How to transfer data from old iPhone to iPhone 8/7/6/6S
- How to Transfer photo from old Samsung to Samsung Galaxy S8