Only one speaker working on headphone.

For some reason only the right speaker is working.  I have pushed, wiggled, jiggled, pulled, inserted half way…when I called helpdesk they said I needed to send them my fuze and they would send me another.  Is this normal or does anyone have an idea about what I should do?

Did you blow out a speaker? Try another pair of headphones.

Tried several pair all with the same results.

Get with Sandisk about an RMA, Sounds like a Defective Jack…

Are you sure they’re plugged in all the way? The Fuze headphone jack is VERY tight until it gets “broken in”.

Thanks for all the thoughts.  I think I am just going to send it back.  They said once they get it they would issue me a new one.  I guess  you cant beat that with a stick.

@bummyblue wrote:
Thanks for all the thoughts.  I think I am just going to send it back.  They said once they get it they would issue me a new one.  I guess  you cant beat that with a stick.

Sure you can . . .

Oh, wait! That’s a dead horse, not a Fuze. :smileyvery-happy:

@tapeworm wrote:

@bummyblue wrote:

Sure you can . . .

Oh, wait! That’s a dead horse, not a Fuze. :smileyvery-happy:

I like dead horses! :wink:

Marvin_Martian wrote:

Is that a horse? The body looks right, but it looks like a dog’s head wearing headphones and a bag over it. :stuck_out_tongue:

@tapeworm wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

Is that a horse? The body looks right, but it looks like a dog’s head wearing headphones and a bag over it. :stuck_out_tongue:

It said deadhorsegif when I pasted it…