OK - how do I download software from site to use this on my workcomputer

I know it’s a silly question but how do I download the software to be able to maintain songs at work.  My husband has one to and I keep sinking up with his songs and we have completely different tastes so decided to bring to work but do not have disc that came with clip.  Help…

No special software is needed–you can simply drag and drop or copy and paste files to the Clip, as you do with any files on your computer. 

The computer doesn’t even see the device also it takes a really long time for the battery to chrge it’s been plugged in all morning and I only have 20% why doesn’t it say charging?  I’ve hardly used this mp3 player and received it at xmas time. 

OK now the battery is drained from 5 hours of charging now what…

@shamac wrote:

The computer doesn’t even see the device also it takes a really long time for the battery to chrge it’s been plugged in all morning and I only have 20% why doesn’t it say charging?  I’ve hardly used this mp3 player and received it at xmas time. 

Try other USB ports on your computer … if you can, try the ones on the back of the computer first.

And if that doesn’t work, try another USB cable.  There seems to be an issue with your connecting to your computer.