Not in english

I bought refurbed e260 some how i pressed wrong button for language. Can’t get back to the screen to change it. I think it works good but har to do things when you can’t read it. Thanks for any help

Que? . . . Just kidding. Navigate back to the main menu on your Sansa. If you can’t read the text in whatever language you’re in, go by the pictures. You’re looking for the SETTINGS menu (picture is 4 slider switches). Once you go into this menu, the Language option will be the 5th line down:

• Music Options
  • Radio Options
  • Slideshow Options
  • Backlight
  • Language
  • Date & Time
  • Brightness
  • Volume
  • Etc.

The 1st (top) option after you press Language will be English. This should get you back to “gringo-land:smiley:

I’ve checked this out on both a v1 and a v2 player and the settings are the same, so it shouldn’t matter which you have.

I never thought I’d like a tapeworm, But you I really really like. Thank you it worked just fine. Now off to play. I lost a 30 gig zune which I loved but this seems as good just less memory and alot easier to handle 

Hi,  had submitted this question to another group but see this is WHERE the results are CORRECT  !!!  Pls help …

Thanks 

Just ordered a refurb - 4g Sansa-e260 from a Ebay auction ( being sent from a Dearlership in Calif. ) and need to know if there is a limit to the microSD card size ?  2g ? 4g ? 8g ? that this unit will accept. 

Also, besides MUSIC,  whether these card will handle videos, photos,  & books as well ?

Not that your question(s) have anything to do with the subject of this thread, but . . .

If you are getting a RE-FURB , chances are that it will be a v1 (version 1) player. V1 units will only accept up to a 2GB MicroSD card unless you install a 3rd party, alternative firmware called Rockbox.

The v2’s support the higher capacity (SDHC) cards currently at the max of 8GB (but 12 GB is due out soon) and also support Audible books.

Both versions will support videos & photos.

Check out the FAQs & Stickies at the top of this board’s main page, so you’ll be familiar with the ins & outs of your player when you get it. If you have any other questions after it arrrives that you can’t find an answer to here, start a new thread unless your question/problem is related to an existing thread. :wink:

Thanks, my beloved machine is up and working in a language I can understand. For those of you without the radio, the language option is fifth line down:

• music options
  • slideshow options
  • backlight
  • language

Happysansaowner wrote:

Thanks, my beloved machine is up and working in a language I can understand. For those of you without the radio, the language option is fifth line down:

• music options
  • slideshow options
  • backlight
  • language

Funny, I only count 4 lines.