No Laptop - How to recharge Sansa Fuze while traveling without laptop

I will be traveling for 2 weeks and plan to bring 2 Sansa Fuzes - one for podcasts and books and the other for music.

Is there a way to recharge my Fuzes without a laptop? I do not own a laptop.

Get an AC-USB charger. They’re widely available and inexpensive. Here’s one at the Sansa Store:

http://shop.sandisk.com/store/sdiskus/en_US/DisplayProductDetailsPage/parentCategoryID.11443000/CategoryID.11449200/productID.180603900

Note that if you’re travelling abroad, you’ll also need a power converter.

@tapeworm wrote:

You and Luke Skywalker can both buy one together at the Tosche Station!:smileyvery-happy:

@halonachos117 wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

You and Luke Skywalker can both buy one together at the Tosche Station!:smileyvery-happy:

And don’t forget R2D2.  lol

There are also usb wall chargers with more than one usb port.  With multiple usb ports, you can charge both fuzes at once and have less to put in your luggage.  It’ll leave more room for souvenirs!  :wink:

There are also car usb chargers that plug into the cigarrette lighter, and usb battery packs so you can charge and continue to listen to your player while you are walking around. The usb battery packs are themselves charged by a pc, AC usb charger, or car usb charger. The two usb chargers I have(and like)are the Duracell Instant Power(the newer model with the power switch), and the Tekkeon mp1550(which uses AA nimh batteries).